Thursday, January 21, 2010

SHARING IS CARING

Heard this tagline for the first time from Pokli's blog. Well, what I am going to share now is the way we see things. We often see things from the wrong perspective rather we tend to assume what others might think of you. Alhamdulilah, fortunately, Sifu Syukor Hashim (some people call him Mahaguru).. well I prefer to call him Sifu which also means the same thing anyway...


He asked me to get a copy of this book "Al Quran Rahsia Terunggul" karya Ali Ahmed & Maleya. A very good book, I shall say ..

Lepas baca buku tu, half way, I find it useful then we had this "Exchange Gift Event" at my work place and I thought it would be great to buy the as a gift. But at the end I bought another good book, 'Mencari Kekayaan ...' by Chef Li (Hj Rusly). Since I bought 3 copies of Al Quran Rahsia Terunggul, I decided to give it as a present to newly weds in my office.. Mudah-mudahan ada manfaatnya kepada pengantin baru tu ...

No comments:

Post a Comment